Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Starting something new...

I have been dreaming for a long time that I would one day start my own clothing line, that day has been postponed for many reasons.

First money, I always thought "I'll need to clear out my debt to do this", then you realize no debt, what a silly thought! So maybe managing my debt would be a better way to do this...ok check. Debt sort of managed, but now I need somewhere to do this, you know be creative, some sort of a space where I can layout all my thoughts...lucky me, the boyfriend and I land a sweet 2 bedroom apartment...so creative space is equal to the second bedroom **cough cough** the room is small, but beggers cannot be choosers or something like that. Ok check!


Now I need time right...if I think back to when I was in school, who needed time, you could crank out those assignments last minute in the middle of the night when you needed to...not that I want to be awake at all hours of the night, but this last excuse I have come to realize was just me holding myself back. 



So here I am going for it...so lands us here upon my first blog post...I want a space where I can be creative...so lets get on it. As you can see by the pictures I have, the room is small and quite packed up! But thanks to some much needed inspiration over at "...love Maegan" blog I think I can make it work and function as a place to get things started! I am hoping that this blog will be an online journal of my creative process and all the little things in between!


Thank you and let me welcome you to my space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment