Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Bricklayer of sorts...

I wanted to share the final look of my brick wall (thanks to Martha) keep in mind this is the first time I have done this, so don't stare too closely or you will no doubt see all the slanted ones, and mistakes...but I LOVE the end result, so there!


It was tricky to do the second row from the top, because I didn't have the ceiling to keep me straight, and my chair only got me so high to see just below the top of sponge stamp...so there was a bit of guess work. (And maybe a boyfriend sitting back trying to tell me, left side higher, no too high...etc. Thanks)


I know you can tell it is painted when you look at all the edges, but really for a first glance I am impressed with the feel!


Now to keep the room this tidy...that will be a project in itself!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment